1 bag (28 oz) frozen O’Brien potatoes
1 carton (32-oz) vegetable broth
½ cup water
3 T all-purpose flour
2 T olive oil
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
– Place potatoes, broth, and water into slow cooker.
– Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
– 30 minutes before serving, whisk together oil and flour into a paste, then whisk in almond milk and stir into potato mixture in crock.
– Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
– Stir in cheese until melted.