1 cup old fashioned oats, processed into flour
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 t cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fat free milk or almond milk
1 egg plus 1 egg white
1 t vanilla
2 t olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt cinnamon, and sugar and stir together.
- In a second bowl lightly beat eggs. Add milk, vanilla, and oil and mix well.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour into the dry mixture and stir together. Mixture will be quite loose, but will bake up fine.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 15-17 minute.