- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 strips thin pre-cooked bacon
- 1 1/4 cup Favorite Cheese
- 3/4 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup almond/coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Dash of Hot Sauce
I cooked these in 8 oz wide-mouth mason jars, sprayed with cooking spray, in a water bath.
Place all of the ingredient except the bacon into a blender and puree until smooth.
Pour egg mixture into 4 greased jars. Place jar into a 9×13 pan and pour a water bath.
Place bacon on top of egg mixture.
Cook in preheated 300 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Mixture will still be loose. Refrigerate and microwave for 30 seconds before eating.
1 cup old fashioned oats, processed into flour
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 t cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fat free milk or almond milk
1 egg plus 1 egg white
1 t vanilla
2 t olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt cinnamon, and sugar and stir together.
- In a second bowl lightly beat eggs. Add milk, vanilla, and oil and mix well.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour into the dry mixture and stir together. Mixture will be quite loose, but will bake up fine.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 15-17 minute.
Hamburgers with Pumpernickel buns and Coleslaw
Brats with Pasta Salad
Cheese enchiladas with Skirt steak
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (pg 126 of GI Cookbook for Dummies)
Peanut Butter Cookies (pg 304 of GI Cookbook for Dummies)